We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a users session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
Our site's feedback, quotation, registration form requires you to give us contact information like your name and email address. We use this contact information from the forms to send you information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the registration form.
This site contains links to other sites. AMITY Infotech is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized AMITY Infotech personnel.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact AMITY Infotech at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software & Copyright Information
- Netscape is a registered trademark and the Netscape Navigator logo is a trademark of Netscape Communications Corporation.
- Microsoft is a registered trademark and the Internet Explorer is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Acrobat and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Apple and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc.
- Copyrights of all other third party softwares and applications and website addresses used in the website, not named here, are the sole properties of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained in these Web pages should be construed as granting or permitting any right to use such trademarks.